- 1965 Mercedes-Benz W113 230SL “Pagoda”Supplied at our 30 October 2016 auction, this delightful right hand drive 230SL achieved £66,920 and was finished in Old English White over black leather. It was fitted with automatic transmission and power steering.
- 1966 Alfa-Romeo 1600 Sprint GTOffered on 15 May 2016, this stunning two-owner Alfa GTAm evocation was presented in FIA specification after a comprehensive restoration. Road legal and show-worthy in its own right, it achieved £31,920.
- 1990 Ford Sierra RS Sapphire CosworthSupplied at our 15 May 2016 auction, the market believed this to be the most pristine Sapphire Cosworth available in the world. Accordingly it achieved the world record auction price of £29,960.
- 1996 BMW E31 850CSI MSold at our 15 May 2016 auction, this impeccable CSI achieved the world record price of £29,120, breaking the previous record by over 20%.
- 1989 Ford Sierra RS Sapphire CosworthIn impeccable order with under 23,000 miles recorded, this Moonstone Blue Cosworth achieved £26,000 with the market recognising its correct and original specification.
- 1974 Honda Z600Presented on 15 May 2016 and achieving a world auction record of £20,440 in the process, this Z600 had covered just 705 miles from new.
- 1988 BMW E24 M635 CSIOffered on 30 October 2016, this M635 was finished in rare Malachite Green and Highline interior specification. It continued a recent upward trend of BMW values, achieving £20,272.
- 1963 Jaguar Mk2 3.8Presented in very original condition even down to the correct dynamo, this very early Mk2 achieved £24,640 on 8 November 2015.
- 1979 Mercedes-Benz W123 230COffered with just 26,000 recorded miles in beautiful original order, this impressive W123 coupe achieved £14,840 - a high water mark for 230C examples in the UK.
All prices quoted are inclusive of buyer’s premium and VAT.